The person above you

^ is going to find out the answer to his question right now.

VGF Forums. The only admin I ever met was Tritoch, and he posted like twice in the Square forum. I believe that another guy was named admin as well (making the total admin count 4) and he's active, but he wasn't an admin when I quit going there (back in 2002). The guy who owns the site, Shane, is more of a myth than anything else - I cannot recall a single post he ever made, and he was the top admin. The others were Tritoch, who posted a couple of times in a topic about whether Yuna or Lulu was hotter in FFX and is metioned above, and WEAPON, who mostly just scared the hell out of everyone. It was a fun place to go, but after newbies began flooding the place (a forum about Sonic GAMES is not a place to talk about the TV show, dammit!) I just stopped going there.
 
^comes from a strange place!
I'm an admin at two boards in one I have made over 1000 posts and at the other I have over 200 :D
 
^ Is located on the other side of the world
 
^ has already got a cool avatar and shouldn't need a new one :D
 
^is twenty one! I wonder why this forum has so many members of a mature age, most ff forums I go to see to be mostly 13-16 year olds.
 
FFnut said:
^ has insulted me with that comment - I'm only fifteen but I'm already pretty damn mature, as you can tell from my posts. :p

sorry,lol you are mature :);)


^one of the most friendly admins I know.
 
^Probably loves England :)
 
^is wrong I don't, its to cold for me even though I was born there and live there,lol.
 
Shaggy said:
^has been dying to send me a pic of herself since she has got here.. :p

lol, if you wanted to see my scary face you should have jut asked :P

here I am:
me



^is a active member of my forum ^^ (thankyou :))
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top