Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 12, 2008 #4,361 ew, no. pbm bites their finger nails.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 12, 2008 #4,362 Very rarely. PBM watches lot'sa television.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 12, 2008 #4,363 Yes. TV rocks PBM listen to the radio.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 12, 2008 #4,364 On my MP3 player, and in my room. <3 PBM goes to church?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 12, 2008 #4,365 AAHAHAAHHAAHHhhhhhh....ahhhhhh i need'd that \ PBM Know About 4-chan!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 12, 2008 #4,366 Lol, raid on Ashley Tisdale. PBM was thar too. xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 12, 2008 #4,367 No. O_O pbm has seen the movie 'Party Monster' ?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 12, 2008 #4,368 Nope PBM Is In love with My Pics
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 12, 2008 #4,369 What pics? pbm likes the summer weather.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 12, 2008 #4,370 For the most part. Minus the 105 degree F. weather. PBM has pets.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 12, 2008 #4,371 nooo ~.~ i envy the PBM coz they do (again wit teh psychic powaz! 0.0)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 12, 2008 #4,372 Yah, I has pets. <3 pbm likes fruit.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 13, 2008 #4,373 Yes. PBM likes girls.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 13, 2008 #4,374 Um, as friends, yes. 0_o pbm is happy tomorrow is Friday!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 13, 2008 #4,375 Lol TGIF. PBM is asleep! =O!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 13, 2008 #4,376 naww. pbm is ummm ummmmmm.. sleepy.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 13, 2008 #4,377 Very PBM Loves There Job
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 14, 2008 #4,378 Imaginary Super-star /Rock-star/ Model/ Artist/ Designer? Hell yah, I love my job. <3 pbm plays air-drums.
Imaginary Super-star /Rock-star/ Model/ Artist/ Designer? Hell yah, I love my job. <3 pbm plays air-drums.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 14, 2008 #4,379 Yeeeeeah. PBM rocks the Air Base.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 14, 2008 #4,380 Naw, just Air Electric. =/ pbm likes to draw.