The person below you.

I might always do! (And tnx!)
The person below me loves Heavy Metal (I know I'm being dillusionnal)
 
I don't love it, but I don't hate it. So, yeah. :)

The person below me uses Secret deoderant.
 
I wish..

Person below me is watching the Redskin game right now, like me. =O
 
Sorry, Family guy! (No one's perfect) :D
The next guy plays guitar!
 
Peter swam with the bulls. =D

And no, I don't. o_o

The person below me swims with bulls.
 
You wish lol! :p (Stewie used a potato head as an ear after getting his own bitten off!! :D )
Next up an athletic person!
 
You're a bit right. =D

The person below me loves The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.
 
Yeah My favorite's the butler! (Most Butlers are hillarious!)
Next one LOVES Married with Children (or at least knows it!)
 
Depends. =O

The person below me has magical mexicans in their head, telling them what to do.
 
There used to be Mexicans, but they recently went away, ever since the Chuck Norris fad died. =O

The person below me hasn't had a headache last week.
 
Wrong. I can count from 1 to 10,000,000. Oh, and Eleventy.

The person below me is THE DUDETT. :O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top