Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 21, 2006 #341 umm not too sure about that actually,hehe watever my buddies think the person below me loves to party
umm not too sure about that actually,hehe watever my buddies think the person below me loves to party
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 22, 2006 #342 yes(could have sworn someone asked me this already,ah well) the person below me has a plasma screen t.v.
yes(could have sworn someone asked me this already,ah well) the person below me has a plasma screen t.v.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 22, 2006 #343 i wish i did =\ the person below me listens to Rammstein <3
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #344 don't know what that is.but i know i didn't see it the person below me just logged on
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #345 isnt that obvious the person below me likes my signature and avatar ^.^
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #346 yes.and it's a new one too. the person below me has had any soda in weeks.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #347 nope i hate soda the person below me needs more money
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #348 if it's real money,yes.if it's gil still yes. the person below me is cold
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #349 my hands are but otherwise not really the person below me rides a skateboard
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #350 no.tried it ones can't ride it can't turn it. the person below me has at least on light on.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #351 does a black light count the person below me loves the computer
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #352 that's why i'm on it (if the black light is coming from a light bulb then it counts) person below me will watch pee wee that just came on right now.(i hate that show)
that's why i'm on it (if the black light is coming from a light bulb then it counts) person below me will watch pee wee that just came on right now.(i hate that show)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #353 absolutly not =/ the person below me hates popcorn
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #354 no.but i don't eat it unless i'm in the movie theatre. the person below me must hate popcorn
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #355 indeed i hate buttered popcorn but love kettle corn the person below me likes his signature
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #356 yeah. th person below me likes to post in the forum games
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #357 kinda it just builds up my post count the person below me likes pizza
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #358 kinda.i really don't know.i never feel like eating it. the person below me has a watch
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #359 nah f**k time its too slow -_- the person below me seems tolike talking to Kat o.o
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #360 ^yeah,only person to talk to right now.