The person below you.

You betcha!!!!( this will be the 10th time!!!!)



The person below me has green eyes with a gold center around their pupil, like me!
 
Cloud101 said:
In 9 months (don't remind me!!!!!) I hate that my childhood is over (even though I haven't felt like a child ever since " you know what" happened when I was 7) :(

Oh please, do tell, I like hearing stories :o

No, my eyes are brown.

The person below me is someone that is on my buddy list ^_^
 
Yes you are.
(BTW, John Smith, Cloud101 says he's not telling you the story. Ha ha, Cloud101 doesn't have a computer in class today. Sorry for getting off topic.)

The person below me likes ice cream.
 
OH YEAH!!!!!!( my favorite's Mint Chocholate Chip):D



The person below me has myopia!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top