The person below you.

Sorry, still trying to get it

The person below me will have a computer :p
 
Sorry, I don't have a computer. I just have a hard-drive, a television, and three wires. ;)

The person below me will have gone to a beach in the last year.
 
Yes I have.
The person below me will like Anime series
 
The Complex series is pretty good. I liked them more went I was younger.

The person below me will own a house.
 
eh, no

The person below me will be over 18 years old
 
Yes.
The person below me won't speak German
 
I can, almost, it's norweigan right, so close to swedish so i think i understand it

The person below me will be a dark knight
 
Well, veery hard to know, but most likely not, think this is a nice forum

The person below me will have a Butterfly Sword
 
Not yet. I have a Broad Sword now.
The person below me will like disco music
 
Wow, how did you know?? :D :D
The person below me won't a girl
 
Yep

The person below me with be over lvl 10.
 
Well, i'm lv 10, so i'm not really over lv 10

The person below me will live in a house
 
Yes I do.
The person below me will live under a bridge :D:D
 
No, next to a highway.
The person below me will be living in a place where the temperature when they post is higher than 85 degrees Farenheit (or maybe 21 degrees Celcius?)
 
Not really, no, it's 2 degrees celcius, don't know how much that is in farenheit

The persom below me has got a job
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top