ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Oct 12, 2005 #41 Correct. The person below will have a driver's license.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 13, 2005 #42 Sorry, still trying to get it The person below me will have a computer
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 13, 2005 #43 Sorry, I don't have a computer. I just have a hard-drive, a television, and three wires. The person below me will have gone to a beach in the last year.
Sorry, I don't have a computer. I just have a hard-drive, a television, and three wires. The person below me will have gone to a beach in the last year.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 13, 2005 #44 Yes I have. The person below me will like Anime series
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 13, 2005 #45 The Complex series is pretty good. I liked them more went I was younger. The person below me will own a house.
The Complex series is pretty good. I liked them more went I was younger. The person below me will own a house.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 13, 2005 #46 eh, no The person below me will be over 18 years old
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 13, 2005 #47 Yes. The person below me won't speak German
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 13, 2005 #48 Correct. The person below me won't be bilingual.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 14, 2005 #49 False, Personen under som meg leser dette. (the person below me can read that<)
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 14, 2005 #50 I can, almost, it's norweigan right, so close to swedish so i think i understand it The person below me will be a dark knight
I can, almost, it's norweigan right, so close to swedish so i think i understand it The person below me will be a dark knight
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 14, 2005 #51 False, I was a Dark Knight (yes it is Norweigan) The Person Below me will dislike the person below them!
False, I was a Dark Knight (yes it is Norweigan) The Person Below me will dislike the person below them!
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 14, 2005 #52 Well, veery hard to know, but most likely not, think this is a nice forum The person below me will have a Butterfly Sword
Well, veery hard to know, but most likely not, think this is a nice forum The person below me will have a Butterfly Sword
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 14, 2005 #53 Not yet. I have a Broad Sword now. The person below me will like disco music
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 14, 2005 #54 True, its fun for annoying people. The person below me will be younger then me
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 14, 2005 #55 Wow, how did you know?? The person below me won't a girl
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Oct 14, 2005 #56 Yep The person below me with be over lvl 10.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 15, 2005 #57 Well, i'm lv 10, so i'm not really over lv 10 The person below me will live in a house
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 15, 2005 #58 Yes I do. The person below me will live under a bridge
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 16, 2005 #59 No, next to a highway. The person below me will be living in a place where the temperature when they post is higher than 85 degrees Farenheit (or maybe 21 degrees Celcius?)
No, next to a highway. The person below me will be living in a place where the temperature when they post is higher than 85 degrees Farenheit (or maybe 21 degrees Celcius?)
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 16, 2005 #60 Not really, no, it's 2 degrees celcius, don't know how much that is in farenheit The persom below me has got a job
Not really, no, it's 2 degrees celcius, don't know how much that is in farenheit The persom below me has got a job