~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 22, 2005 #81 Right The Person Below me is not a furry
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 24, 2005 #82 What's a furry? The person below will be Sephiroth or Xartex.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 25, 2005 #83 (A furry is a person that lieks to dress up like an animal and umm do things) HA how'd you know........ Damn it busted The person below me is single
(A furry is a person that lieks to dress up like an animal and umm do things) HA how'd you know........ Damn it busted The person below me is single
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 25, 2005 #84 Of course. No one would like me. No, I'm not a furry. The person below me will be a master thief.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Oct 27, 2005 #85 ...... So I am! The person below me will have played at least 3 of the final fantasy games.
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Oct 29, 2005 #86 Yes I have The next person will own at least 3 of the original final fantasy games (re-releases for PS1 and the like don't count).
Yes I have The next person will own at least 3 of the original final fantasy games (re-releases for PS1 and the like don't count).
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 30, 2005 #87 No, I only have 7 and 9. The person below will have at least one of the PS2 FFs.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Oct 31, 2005 #88 Eh..no. In fact I don't have PS2 The person below me will be more than 1' 65m tall
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Nov 1, 2005 #89 I think I am. I'm 175 cm, so I think so. The person below will have been to more than three countries.
I think I am. I'm 175 cm, so I think so. The person below will have been to more than three countries.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Nov 2, 2005 #90 Hmm, someplace over ten or so, so yeh. The person below me has watched Full Metal Alchamist
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Nov 2, 2005 #91 Nope. What's that? The person below will have at least three of the following: AIM, YIM, MIM, ICQ, or Google Talk.
Nope. What's that? The person below will have at least three of the following: AIM, YIM, MIM, ICQ, or Google Talk.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Nov 4, 2005 #92 No. I have MSN Messenger. The person below me goes to a club on Saturday nights
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 5, 2005 #93 nope sorry The person below me is older than me
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Nov 6, 2005 #94 By -3. No. Person below me is Luis or Tydo.
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 9, 2005 #95 nope The person below me has less posts than me
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Nov 9, 2005 #96 You're right. The person below me likes classical music
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Nov 9, 2005 #97 Some but not a big fan, THe person below me is younger then me.
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Nov 10, 2005 #98 so I am. By seven years to boot. The person below me does or used to do martial arts.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Nov 11, 2005 #99 Yuppers, the person below me has a dvd player...
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Nov 11, 2005 #100 Kinda. My parents do. So that counts. The person below lives in the western hemisphere.