The person below you.

(A furry is a person that lieks to dress up like an animal and umm do things)
HA how'd you know........ Damn it busted

The person below me is single
 
Of course. No one would like me.
No, I'm not a furry. The person below me will be a master thief.
 
Yes I have :)

The next person will own at least 3 of the original final fantasy games (re-releases for PS1 and the like don't count).
 
No, I only have 7 and 9.
The person below will have at least one of the PS2 FFs.
 
Eh..no. In fact I don't have PS2
The person below me will be more than 1' 65m tall
 
I think I am. I'm 175 cm, so I think so.
The person below will have been to more than three countries.
 
Nope. What's that? The person below will have at least three of the following: AIM, YIM, MIM, ICQ, or Google Talk.
 
No. I have MSN Messenger.
The person below me goes to a club on Saturday nights
 
nope sorry

The person below me is older than me
 
nope

The person below me has less posts than me
 
You're right.
The person below me likes classical music
 
so I am. By seven years to boot.
The person below me does or used to do martial arts.
 
Kinda. My parents do. So that counts.
The person below lives in the western hemisphere.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top