Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #621 Forever. Does it smell bad bad or good bad?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #622 yea i know,you already told me. You want some?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #623 I want every once I can get. Then I want even more. What do THEY taste like!?!?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #624 (your very good at making me laugh,Drake ^_^) french fries what did you say bout me?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #625 (Thank you. I'm sure j00 arleadly know this, but EVANESCENCE RULES!!!) squirm Was she relly afraid of his car and not his scar!?!?
(Thank you. I'm sure j00 arleadly know this, but EVANESCENCE RULES!!!) squirm Was she relly afraid of his car and not his scar!?!?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #626 (yeah i knew that ^_~) XDD totallie! isn't it beautiful?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #627 That lady with the red hair said so. So it's true. So there. She promised me it wouldn't be pink!!! Noooo! But...it looks maroon in a certain light...right?!? Right!?? I'll bribe you to say yes!!
That lady with the red hair said so. So it's true. So there. She promised me it wouldn't be pink!!! Noooo! But...it looks maroon in a certain light...right?!? Right!?? I'll bribe you to say yes!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #628 look MONEY!! EVERYONE GET IT! want some money? XD
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #629 I heart my squishy Is it actually fuzzy?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #630 *tries not to laugh* well?! what do you think?!
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #631 It's vibrating down the street and over the cliff. Why would they pay me to touch it?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #632 Kakashi is kewl. o_o do you like cats?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #633 metallic cook Putrid?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #634 Malboros are horrible fiends -_-" want a cookie?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #635 bubble gum butt kicking yuppie alien Is that kind of thing even covered in the manual?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #636 okay it'll cost ya though did you see that?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #637 That was sooooo liquid. *giggles* You ever thrown something that smelled that good? Be honest now. Nobody loves a fibber. Well ok, a few people do. So there.
That was sooooo liquid. *giggles* You ever thrown something that smelled that good? Be honest now. Nobody loves a fibber. Well ok, a few people do. So there.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #638 pizza! (no seriously,i threw a piece of pizza at this moron that was gettin on my nerves XD) do you live off music?
pizza! (no seriously,i threw a piece of pizza at this moron that was gettin on my nerves XD) do you live off music?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 15, 2007 #639 I'd totally steal the Supersoft and keep it for myself. I'd always be Supersoft. Nil bayer dars legus?
I'd totally steal the Supersoft and keep it for myself. I'd always be Supersoft. Nil bayer dars legus?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 15, 2007 #640 the only other language i speak is Al Bhed >_< what is that?