Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 12, 2007 #481 Yes give me the flower. Do you think DBSK is gay?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 12, 2007 #482 ZOMG is that what i think it is?! didn't you tell me to say that?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 12, 2007 #483 Wrong person, m3hthinks! Do I like ordering people around?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 13, 2007 #484 what a cute bunny ^_^ do you want to play?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 13, 2007 #485 It's my job! Wanna play a card game?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 14, 2007 #486 As long as it's 1-player! Are you COOL
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 14, 2007 #487 Nah I forgot my memory card! What was that HUGE explosion?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 17, 2007 #488 Your eye-ball. Do UFOs fly? O.O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 17, 2007 #489 I don't think so, but who knows they might actually do. I'm too much of a hardcore M.C The Max fan?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 17, 2007 #490 Not at all. Do I love flowers?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 17, 2007 #491 Only the bad-smelling ones Am I too random?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 17, 2007 #492 Not at all Do you like cake?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 17, 2007 #493 Chocolate-Vanilla flavor Did you screw up the post?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 17, 2007 #494 too random. why are all you people's questions related?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 17, 2007 #495 Don't really now Do u think Click-B will ever come back to the name they used to be.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 18, 2007 #496 By the time I care, maybe Mental abuse?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 18, 2007 #497 Mental abuse Does your head hurts?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 18, 2007 #498 Like none other... Raining hard?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 18, 2007 #499 Like I do everyday? Who's that guy?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 18, 2007 #500 Smokin'! Do you smoke?