The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey reason how much did you want for the 360?
 
I just was away for a few days taking a vacation. I'm back now....glad you missed my PS...er.......missed me. = P

T-C...about your eyes.......I plead the 5th :o

blackstar - I'd LIKE to get $400 for the 360, which includes everything I mentioned previously.
 
Everyone is weird, but they weren't everyone would be normal and everything would be boring. That is something I cannot condone, a boring life is the last thing that people need, of course people shouldn't be too crazy. BTW, hi to everyone.
 
Lol, plank that is quite weird, but having a plank is just something that people have to get used to. I think, I am not sure about what I am saying I just felt bored. BTW, thanks for the warm welcome.
 
Check it out, I got a sig and an avatar. I think they are ok, what do you guys think?
 
I guess I'll resize it, and make it smaller then. What is the sig size limit?
 
Well, there you go it is done. Though I really can't say that why all that space for little things.
 
I meant about the space under the post, its too big for a sig of the size its supposed to be.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top