Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #581 Uhmmm... Well... How tall is your pic?
Big Boss Freelancer Member Joined Jun 21, 2007 Messages 30 Age 34 RPG Name Big Boss Jun 22, 2007 #582 Not sure but I am sure that it is no bigger than the size limit.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #583 Ehhh... Oh, well... I don't know
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 22, 2007 #584 >.> Im my opion sigt size is too small. Esspecially for a graphic artist such as myself. Speaking of which I need to update mine >.> Er and welcome Big Bos. I am Tifa *holdsouthand* So sence your in my bar, want a drink? And Reason I don't care if you pled the 5th, your not getting away that easily! OH REASON! *pullsoutmetalrulerofdoom*
>.> Im my opion sigt size is too small. Esspecially for a graphic artist such as myself. Speaking of which I need to update mine >.> Er and welcome Big Bos. I am Tifa *holdsouthand* So sence your in my bar, want a drink? And Reason I don't care if you pled the 5th, your not getting away that easily! OH REASON! *pullsoutmetalrulerofdoom*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #585 OMFG that looks painful....
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 22, 2007 #586 ask some of my friends, they would know. I really do have a metal ruler that I hit people with. Hit myself with it once...it does tend to hurt a lot XD
ask some of my friends, they would know. I really do have a metal ruler that I hit people with. Hit myself with it once...it does tend to hurt a lot XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 23, 2007 #587 "Tend" to??? Okay, I need a psycho sticker here!
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 24, 2007 #588 OMG! She's gonna spank me!!! = O! ...guess I've been naughty
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 25, 2007 #589 o_o I come back, and see Reason say the word "naughty". So what EXACTLY have I missed here? :3
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 25, 2007 #590 >.> yea that came out wrong
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 27, 2007 #591 Yeah totally wrong
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 27, 2007 #592 Big freaking time... So this is all that gets posted in the like 3 days I've been gone?
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 28, 2007 #593 Pretty much ive been gone too. And im leaving for a week this sunday everybodys been busy lately i guess.
Pretty much ive been gone too. And im leaving for a week this sunday everybodys been busy lately i guess.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 30, 2007 #594 Tifa-chan said: >.> yea that came out wrong Click to expand... No...we just interpreted it right.... SOOOO right.... ;hea
Tifa-chan said: >.> yea that came out wrong Click to expand... No...we just interpreted it right.... SOOOO right.... ;hea
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jun 30, 2007 #595 >.> Week of the 9th I may not be here. Leaving to go horseback riding ^^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 30, 2007 #596 O_O On the sixth, I won't be here. I are going to be at the beach for two days.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jul 2, 2007 #597 What, are j00 camping out??? ... I just live with my aunt. No intynetz thar
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Jul 3, 2007 #598 Who me or Hydra, if ya mean me, nope I am going to a friends who owns horses.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jul 11, 2007 #599 Hola mis amigos im back Wow seems like we all went on trips in the same week LOL
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 11, 2007 #600 Looks like it. XDD