The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, someone please elaborate:

What is the BIGGEST difference between this and the other bar in town? :] :O I DO NOTICE MORE PINK DECORATIONS, BUT I AM WEARING MY SUNGLASSES, SO, YAH
 
A womans run this bar.

But, y'know, I'm in current ownership of the other.

Hard choice, no?

=O
 
blackstar said:
Kick ass a bar fairy!!!

Yeah i dont like summer i like fall and winter. Anyway yeah im going to Gatlinburg in east tennessee the last week of may with my gf.
thanks its not easy being a drunk fairy lol;woo
 
Oh, I imagine.

A very tipsy fairy has a hard time getting her wings to stay up to fly homez.

=O
 
Okay..you know what...*pullsoutlargeglassofcoralwine* Tifa has got stress and I need to get ride of it! Who wants to help me!? *startstodrink*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top