The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. <3

Me and Reason are going to YesterYears when he comes over here July.

And we'll drink REALLY OLD B33R. Like, left over b33r from St Patricks Day. It's green. =D
 
Gotta love colour-additives.
Reminds me of this rather unusual independent 'art-project' I did:


I gathered up some kids in one single room, then switched all the lights off.

Then in the dark, I revealed packs of frites with mayonnaise (we love that combination, I know it sounds weird to Americans, BUT ANYWHO),

I passed along the frites packs to the kids in the dark room. And well, in the dark, you double-enjoy the smell and the taste of the delicious snack.

But then a collegue-student inmediatly switched the lights on, when they were like half-done with the frites:

to reveal that the mayonnaise was mixed with an innocent BLUE colour-additives. XD EVERYBODY WAS DISGUSTED, even though it tasted awesome.

So you see, eating in the dark, it's an option! <- waha, some plot, huh? ^^


(In this 'art-project', only one of the kids started puking, when witnessing the flashy blue sauce.)
 
I'd taste test in the dark, but someone'd make me eat something I'd rather not eat.

Like sunflower seeds. Only not the seeds in them. z0mg the nice tasting, but bad on the stomach shell.

@_@
 
But I couldn't have copied you, since I can hardly grasp that leet internet lingo mambo-jambo you and the others are typing. xD
 
j00 can also read MegaTokyo long enough for it to drill into your brain.

<3
 
I started from the beginning. XD

Technically, you can skip to the 100's and still know a little of what's going on.

But if you start out fresh, it's way more 1337.

I made it up to the 400's today! <3
 
Avathar said:
omg, we have a bar fairy O: :D

Also, blackstar, I find that completely normal, since summer is time for good weather and traveling ^_^ so, yeah
Kick ass a bar fairy!!!

Yeah i dont like summer i like fall and winter. Anyway yeah im going to Gatlinburg in east tennessee the last week of may with my gf.
 
Avathar said:
Gotta love colour-additives.
Reminds me of this rather unusual independent 'art-project' I did:


I gathered up some kids in one single room, then switched all the lights off.

Then in the dark, I revealed packs of frites with mayonnaise (we love that combination, I know it sounds weird to Americans, BUT ANYWHO),

I passed along the frites packs to the kids in the dark room. And well, in the dark, you double-enjoy the smell and the taste of the delicious snack.

But then a collegue-student inmediatly switched the lights on, when they were like half-done with the frites:

to reveal that the mayonnaise was mixed with an innocent BLUE colour-additives. XD EVERYBODY WAS DISGUSTED, even though it tasted awesome.

So you see, eating in the dark, it's an option! <- waha, some plot, huh? ^^


(In this 'art-project', only one of the kids started puking, when witnessing the flashy blue sauce.)
Whats a frite?
 
Hydra said:
I started from the beginning. XD

Technically, you can skip to the 100's and still know a little of what's going on.

But if you start out fresh, it's way more 1337.

I made it up to the 400's today! <3
I'm at 446 now... I can't get any farther, power's off at my house... I'm at the library
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top