- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Messages
- 3,348
- Age
- 40
- Location
- The city of Antwerp~
- Website
- www.cuteoverload.com
- Occupation
- My hobby became my profession! :-D
- RPG Name
- Avathar
!
:ORGASM: ;a02 That would be cool.
:ORGASM: ;a02 That would be cool.
I have SOOOO said this b4...Avathar said:!
:ORGASM: ;a02 That would be cool.
Or something like that...Fawkes_Lament said:|?|-|34|2 /\/\j |<|\|0\/\/13|)63
Hydra said:I started from the beginning. XD
Technically, you can skip to the 100's and still know a little of what's going on.
But if you start out fresh, it's way more 1337.
I made it up to the 400's today! <3
Kick ass a bar fairy!!!Avathar said:omg, we have a bar fairy O:
Also, blackstar, I find that completely normal, since summer is time for good weather and traveling ^_^ so, yeah
Whats a frite?Avathar said:Gotta love colour-additives.
Reminds me of this rather unusual independent 'art-project' I did:
I gathered up some kids in one single room, then switched all the lights off.
Then in the dark, I revealed packs of frites with mayonnaise (we love that combination, I know it sounds weird to Americans, BUT ANYWHO),
I passed along the frites packs to the kids in the dark room. And well, in the dark, you double-enjoy the smell and the taste of the delicious snack.
But then a collegue-student inmediatly switched the lights on, when they were like half-done with the frites:
to reveal that the mayonnaise was mixed with an innocent BLUE colour-additives. XD EVERYBODY WAS DISGUSTED, even though it tasted awesome.
So you see, eating in the dark, it's an option! <- waha, some plot, huh? ^^
(In this 'art-project', only one of the kids started puking, when witnessing the flashy blue sauce.)
I'm at 446 now... I can't get any farther, power's off at my house... I'm at the libraryHydra said:I started from the beginning. XD
Technically, you can skip to the 100's and still know a little of what's going on.
But if you start out fresh, it's way more 1337.
I made it up to the 400's today! <3