The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um....
I
think
I
forgot
my
wallet
in
the
............




















other bar! :D
 
Tifa-chan said:
Sir do you know how many liquors I have behind this counter? Please tell me what kind you would like.
We have:
Coral Wine
Brandy
Gin
Whisky
Scotch Whisky
Irish Whiskey
American Whiskey
Rum
Tequila
Vodka
Beer
Chablis
Champagne
Chardonnay
Chenin Blanc
Chianti
Gewürztraminer
Merlot
Muscat
Pinot Blanc
Pinot Gris
Pinot Noir
Port
Riesling
Rosé
Semillon
Sauvignon Blanc
Syrah/Shiraz
White Merlot
Zinfandel
Belgian & Continental Style Ales
British & North American Style Ales
Lagers
Stouts & Porters
Wheat Beers
Specialty Beers & Ciders.

*pants and then takes in deep breath*

So please tell me what you would like *smiles*
*thinks long and hard* :eek: ;slu ;slu ;dri ;slu ;dri ;dri
Ive got a lot of work to do give me one of everything
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top