The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
.//hack does own ive beat all 4 originals and the 1st of the second set whatever its called the one with Haseo
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
Pl34z3 stop talking about it...

first, I need a PS2, and Second, I need the whole series...
I bolded teh part I need. <.<;
 
Wii is just about doing better in sales than the PS2 is.

And it's been around, for I don't know, four years?

=D
 
I want to try the WII but I Still want my 3ffing PS3 OVER ALL! That's all I need is the Wii and PS# then I have all the new gen systems!
 
It's a rumor. =/

SPOILER:





















In Saw III, Jigsaw died. So, I'm not sure.
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
Ahh... what about his little chicka?

And T-C, I hate the Wii
She got shot, and died too.
Not really.

The little sensor bar covers a WIIDE radius.

You can play it sideways, and it'll still go where ever you want it to. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top