The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hydra said:
Sing the last word of each verse by listening to the words. It works, because they think you mumbled the rest.

......

Not like I've done that or anything. XD

Haven't you? 'Cuz I did it! XD

Thx 4 t3h drink T-C! ^^
 
Oh, I feel good then. XD

Gwen Stefani is going to Hamburg too, but at September, the 10th. What a shame no one wants to come with me... =(
 
I don't like her live singing anymore, since No Doubt be gone.

But, dang, I'd go with j00! XD
 
We're lucky in Spain when we have international concerts like these ones...
I've never been in a live concert like that!!!! ='( ='(
Though I agree with j00 XD
Btw, are they gone forever?????? :eek:
 
I hope that too...

Tom Dumont, Tony Kanal, and Adrian FTW!!!

And Gwen too XD
 
Of course! XD

But, I'm off.

Gonna bide my time for Gamestop to open, then purchase two more Dot Hack games. =D

Later SpanishCoolGuy!
 
I couldn't find anything to do!

I told myself to go play some games, but dang, that's why I'm going to Gamestop at one. So, I'm back on here.

AREN'T J00 GLAD?! XD
 
Luis said:
Hiya!
Orange juice plz?
I've just come back from the My Chemical Romance concert... just gr9. I love it.
But they took our cameras b4 getting in... =(
At least they gave'em us back! ^^
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You suck....I missed getting to se My Chem because they were in Nashville on a school night and mom wouldnt let me go *criesincorner* sorry i got emotional.

Oh well congrats were they good?
 
I definately am going today though.

I don't have anything to do all day today. XD
 
I'll be off the forum more and more. XD

I'm getting two .//Hack games, then get the last one once I have the money to waste, and once I'm caught up with it all. =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top