The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came to have something to drink at the Babe's Bar! XD
And since I see she's only... may I have sumthin' to drink? =D
 
LMAO
I meant online. LOL!
'only'...'online'... XD
Nevermind... do you drink sumthin' with me reason?
 
O_O

*walks in the fieldz0rz with pretty pink pony with level 65 saddle with Diamond Lasers*

.....

I powerleveled. ^^
 
blackstar said:
NO KITTY GET AWAY FROM MY POT PIE :)
Only here its like
NO COLTON GET AWAY FROM MY ;dri
:D

jay,do you really think you could stop ME if i wanted one of your b33rs...i would just kick you in your balls and take it.....hahahahaha ;res
 
Hydra said:
O_O

*walks in the fieldz0rz with pretty pink pony with level 65 saddle with Diamond Lasers*

.....

I powerleveled. ^^

then out of no where Jacen shows up with a chainsaw and him and the pony have a fight to the death that last 7 days and 7nights....the pony is hurt badly and runs away....Jacen...well....Jacen is Jacen he always comes back.... ;whis
 
o_O

The pony was not hurt. It was just calling it's friends. Be warned! ;]
 
Bonesplitter said:
then out of no where Jacen shows up with a chainsaw and him and the pony have a fight to the death that last 7 days and 7nights....the pony is hurt badly and runs away....Jacen...well....Jacen is Jacen he always comes back.... ;whis
Colton its spelled Jason ...youve had toooooooooooooooooooooooo much to drink.
:D
 
= o

Lvl 65 saddle... I need j00 to power-level my beardz0rz!!! = D

*thinks to self* nawwww... then I wouldn't be as 1337 as I are. = P

....and bonesplitter, if j00 kick Jay in t3h balls j00'd have me to answer to! Be warned yet again!
 
reasoniamalive said:
= o

Lvl 65 saddle... I need j00 to power-level my beardz0rz!!! = D

*thinks to self* nawwww... then I wouldn't be as 1337 as I are. = P

....and bonesplitter, if j00 kick Jay in t3h balls j00'd have me to answer to! Be warned yet again!

What's this? reasoniamalive is evolving!

*I'D PRESS THE B-BUTTON, 'CAUSE ITS GOATEE IS PRETTY CUTE, BUT NO, I LET NATURE DO ITS FUNNY THINGS*

reasoniamalive is evolving into...

USEFORDYING D:​
 
pokemon!!! no fare reason i wanna be a pokemon *poutsincorner* :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top