- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 645
- Age
- 32
- Location
- Padded room... Nice jackets, though
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Red XIV
... That still looks fun.
blackstar said:NO KITTY GET AWAY FROM MY POT PIE![]()
Only here its like
NO COLTON GET AWAY FROM MY ;dri
![]()
Hydra said:O_O
*walks in the fieldz0rz with pretty pink pony with level 65 saddle with Diamond Lasers*
.....
I powerleveled. ^^
Colton its spelled Jason ...youve had toooooooooooooooooooooooo much to drink.Bonesplitter said:then out of no where Jacen shows up with a chainsaw and him and the pony have a fight to the death that last 7 days and 7nights....the pony is hurt badly and runs away....Jacen...well....Jacen is Jacen he always comes back.... ;whis
reasoniamalive said:= o
Lvl 65 saddle... I need j00 to power-level my beardz0rz!!! = D
*thinks to self* nawwww... then I wouldn't be as 1337 as I are. = P
....and bonesplitter, if j00 kick Jay in t3h balls j00'd have me to answer to! Be warned yet again!