The Shadow Realm

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Don't laugh or make any joke on my drawing, but here. These are drawing I made of how I think the cast should look. The story is about many things, but one thing that seem to stand out is the rivalry between the two dark kingdom. Please enjoy. :D First off is the kingdom, in which I haven't name yet.

First off is the king, Sue Conqvist.

3c3fda5c.jpg


41e26ac8.jpg


His dark true form

Picture.jpg


His loyal servant, who I wanted to be Death. This the best I can do. I wanted to make him look evil, but a little human.

91a90093.jpg


I have some more...please wait until I upload them. Meanwhile here is the shadow realm crew.

The dark Witch, Gabriella.

e63af230.jpg


The Flag of The dark kingdom of the Shadow Realm.

000fa16a.jpg


The son of Gabriella, and brother of The beloved-shadowqueen.
172f217e.jpg


The Shadow queen loyal knight, Gabriodis.

mypic9.jpg


One of my fine dress,

mypic11.jpg


Here is a drawing of me the beloved-shadowqueen, this pic is ugly but just look how cool it look.

Picture002.jpg


Don't make any jokes!
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah, I haven't color them because I don't have the colors I want to use.

Only reason why I drew this stuff is because I was bored. I don't really draw any more. All I do now is write.
 
Last edited:
I see only two problems. =D

1:I thought it was Yu-Gi-Oh by the title. XD

2:And all of them look a little like women.

But besides that, you r0x0rz. =)
 
Like I said, I can't draw that well. So that really all what I can draw. I really don't know how to draw a guy that well.
 
empresscrystal said:
Don't laugh or mae any joke on my drawing, but here. These are drawing I made of how I think the cast should look. The story is about many things, but one thing that seem to stand out is the rivalry between the two dark kindom. Please enjoy. :D First off is the kingdom, in which I haven't name yet.

First off is the king, Sue Conqvist. The son of Dracula.


His dark true form

Picture.jpg



Don't make any jokes!


Errrrrrr...what's that he's holding? :confused: :confused: :confused:

You may want to redraw that. :eek: :p

Or maybe I just need to get my mind out of the gutter. :D


Nawww...! :cool:
 
reasoniamalive said:
Errrrrrr...what's that he's holding? :confused: :confused: :confused:

You may want to redraw that. :eek: :p

Or maybe I just need to get my mind out of the gutter. :D


Nawww...! :cool:
Yeah. =D

Maybe it's an arrow.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Errrrrrr...what's that he's holding? :confused: :confused: :confused:

You may want to redraw that. :eek: :p

Or maybe I just need to get my mind out of the gutter. :D


Nawww...! :cool:


LOL. I was thinkin the same thing... didnt wanna bring it up tho. :rolleyes:

I agree with hydra. They all look girlish. The eyes and the lips are just a little too girlish. I cant really giv any tips on how to fix that... because i suck at drawing.

mypic11.jpg

And the above pic i really think is an overall great drawing. I like the way everythings colored in darker. It really helps it look more like a drawing, and less like scribbles (not that your drawings look like scribbles).
 
Hydra said:
Yeah. =D

Maybe it's an arrow.
Its his tail, nothing freaky. It really in the backgroung. He not holding it. and i forgot about it. that why its not color.
 
I have a lot more cool dresses like that. But, I have this really cool last drawing of Sue conqvist. His first form, it kinda looks like a version of Kuja.

Well here it is, and few more I forgot about.

Sue conqvist
Picture001.jpg


(Not a real form, just something I came up with.)
Picture007.jpg


(Another one that not apart of his true form. I just don't like it that much.)
Picture008.jpg


(This the first knight I came up with. So that why it doesn't look that good.)
Picture011.jpg


The only reason he looks like a girl is because I drew him to look like this guy I know.
 
Last edited:
Here is a few more.

Picture012.jpg


Picture013.jpg


Garlar first look, back when he was fighting evil.
Picture003.jpg


The first look I had came up with for Gabriella.
Picture005.jpg


A few of of my fine outfits
Picture006.jpg


Picture014.jpg


Here is just something I came up with, trying to draw something really cool.
Picture013-1.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top