Don't laugh or make any joke on my drawing, but here. These are drawing I made of how I think the cast should look. The story is about many things, but one thing that seem to stand out is the rivalry between the two dark kingdom. Please enjoy.
First off is the kingdom, in which I haven't name yet.
First off is the king, Sue Conqvist.
His dark true form
His loyal servant, who I wanted to be Death. This the best I can do. I wanted to make him look evil, but a little human.
I have some more...please wait until I upload them. Meanwhile here is the shadow realm crew.
The dark Witch, Gabriella.
The Flag of The dark kingdom of the Shadow Realm.
The son of Gabriella, and brother of The beloved-shadowqueen.
The Shadow queen loyal knight, Gabriodis.
One of my fine dress,
Here is a drawing of me the beloved-shadowqueen, this pic is ugly but just look how cool it look.
Don't make any jokes!
First off is the king, Sue Conqvist.
His dark true form
His loyal servant, who I wanted to be Death. This the best I can do. I wanted to make him look evil, but a little human.
I have some more...please wait until I upload them. Meanwhile here is the shadow realm crew.
The dark Witch, Gabriella.
The Flag of The dark kingdom of the Shadow Realm.
The son of Gabriella, and brother of The beloved-shadowqueen.
The Shadow queen loyal knight, Gabriodis.
One of my fine dress,
Here is a drawing of me the beloved-shadowqueen, this pic is ugly but just look how cool it look.
Don't make any jokes!
Last edited: