You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
the rules you ask?
Just summon something to beat the last summon!
LET ZA GAME START!
I SUMMON.....THE DREAM TEAM!
GHAA!
well met!
BUT CAN YOU STOP THIS!?
*kb summons skeleton army*
GO!
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon J.Yoon to play for you guys.

the noise!!! GAH!!!
i summon... A CARE BEAR!!!
BLARG!
TAKE THIS EVIL BALL OF SIN!!!
I SUMMON PSYCHO AERIS!!
RIP and TEAR!
RIP and TEAR!!
RIP AND TEAR!!!
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon Jaejoong to...uhm..just to come.
Boy, stop drinking that blood and get over here!!! LOL!
Oh wait....did you just got jumped
He misses!
and bites you...ohmy
i summon......OHMY
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon Avathar!!! (Sim version)

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
j00 just pwnt us all Empress.
O.O
WAIT!
OH HELLS NO!
I SUMMON PHEONIX WRIGHT! ALOT OF PHEONIX WRIGHT!
KB WINING AGAIN!! NOW I AM LEAVING FOR NO RASON!
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon the Grim Reaper

WHAT?!
EMP GRENADE!
I do this to thine robo-man
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon Zenaka

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
I summon!
The closest reality can get to the Power Rangers.
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon Myotismon

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
I summon the ultimate Sailor Scout:
CHIBICHIBI!
*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
I summon JaeHo(JaeJoong & Yunho) to do..uhm..JaeHo type stuff

- Threads
- 3,700
- Messages
- 123,000
- Members
- 758
- Latest member
- ithersam