The summoning game!

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
the rules you ask?

Just summon something to beat the last summon!

LET ZA GAME START!

I SUMMON.....THE DREAM TEAM!

point20paper2.jpg
 
I summon J.Yoon to play for you guys.

 
BLARG!

TAKE THIS EVIL BALL OF SIN!!!

I SUMMON PSYCHO AERIS!!

chainsaw.jpg


RIP and TEAR!

RIP and TEAR!!

RIP AND TEAR!!!
 
I summon Jaejoong to...uhm..just to come.

Boy, stop drinking that blood and get over here!!! LOL!

1159507481videotsifo000pr2.jpg


Oh wait....did you just got jumped
 
I summon Avathar!!! (Sim version)

 
OH HELLS NO!

I SUMMON PHEONIX WRIGHT! ALOT OF PHEONIX WRIGHT!

ani-phoenix-points.gif

ani-phoenix-sweats.gif

ani-phoenix-thoughtful.gif
ani-phoenix-wargg.gif
title-pyroxene_stigma-2.jpg

KB WINING AGAIN!! NOW I AM LEAVING FOR NO RASON!
 
I summon the Grim Reaper

 
I summon Myotismon

 
I summon JaeHo(JaeJoong & Yunho) to do..uhm..JaeHo type stuff

 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top