The "What are you thinking about right now?" thread.

Unknown Kaze

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
70
Age
38
Location
England
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Kaze
Well... the answer is in the thread title, Im sure I dont need to explain what its all about ;) (P.S if a thread like this has been made, could you please delete this one? please and thank you ^^)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually Im thinking about alot of things at the moment....

1. I really should finish of my Torques assignment, my lecturer will NOT be happy if I dont.
2. This is such a cool forum, I will be sticking around for a while
3. Playing football on a sprained ankle is not the brightest idea Ive had....
4. I cannot actually believe Im in university!!! its like a dream!
5. I wish I had photoshop up here, Im lost without my photoshop....
 
1: Dewd..Why is Janice watching Rachael Ray?
2: Dewd...I wanna go play Okami again.
3: Dewd...I keep saying dewd.
4: I like this thread.
5: I need to do my work
6: When will Janice stop eating my food!? XD

That's about it. :)
 
When am I gonna leave this Forum?

A: NEVER! =D It's waaaaaaaaaaaay more civilized than the other one I go to :):(

When am I gonna see the stuff that is going to appear in my Philosophy test tomorrow?

A: After I post a lot in here :D
 
1: I wish Zack and Anna would call me back, so we can talk about how our professor went mad today. XD
 
1.why is this show so boring
2.why do i barely come here
3.why do i feel like i'm gonna get in trouble tommorrow
4.what to think about
 
1)Sue is so hott!!!
2) I need to beat this boss in this game.
3) I love being a queen...I'm a warrior
4) Oh my goodness My boyfriend look so much like merrick.
5)Yeah I meeting sue the lead singer of m.c the max this friday, I can't wait. :o ;)
 
1- What am I gonna do if DF crashes again? :O
2- What am I gonna do if AQ and DF both crash!? :O :O :O
3- What am I gonna do if FF7 doesn't work again? :O
 
Last edited:
5.what if my friend doesn't bring my game back.
6.i know where he lives.
7.he'll give it back.
8.why am i talking to myself.
 
richboywonder said:
8.why am i talking to myself.

Do you really want an answer to that question? :D


1- Will anyone reply to the Thread I just made in FFX-2?
2- Is Arkacia having the same problem as Spec or what?
3- Lousy mosquitoes! :mad:
4- I'll shut up now :D
 
1) Oh no, I really have to meet the lead singer of m.c the max
2) What will I where?
3) Do I have to go?
4) If I don't I will not forgive myself
 
John Smith said:
Do you really want an answer to that question? :D


1- Will anyone reply to the Thread I just made in FFX-2?
2- Is Arkacia having the same problem as Spec or what?
3- Lousy mosquitoes! :mad:
4- I'll shut up now :D
i might:D

9.what to think about.......... ..... ......... ........
10.who would steal waffles.
 
1: Crap! I can't think of that "I can give you want you want" Dell commercial song. XD
 
Things I'm thinking about:

-Why do I have to work today? Why couldn't I've been born rich so I wouldn't need a job?

-Those rats on Final Fantasy XII are on steroids. They take off WAY to much HP for their size...

-Saturday Morning cartoons have really gone down hill since the 90's... Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters? Get real....

-I really should be writing my paper, but I don't feel like it.

-Why is my next door neighbor such a skank? And now she's pregnant...Lord help us all....
 
-laughing about Hydra's post XD
- friends
-still laughing
-hunngry...
-going crazy
-being famous
-the future
-foood
-school
-fooooood
....lots more going on inside my head but i can only list little ^__________^
 
-a missing member
-friends
-man my head is busy...
-FFX
-crap....i have math homework
-semester exams
-future
-too much stuff to do @_@
-my fav. band
-too many thoughts in my little mind
.....headache.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top