Well... the answer is in the thread title, Im sure I dont need to explain what its all about
(P.S if a thread like this has been made, could you please delete this one? please and thank you ^^)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually Im thinking about alot of things at the moment....
1. I really should finish of my Torques assignment, my lecturer will NOT be happy if I dont.
2. This is such a cool forum, I will be sticking around for a while
3. Playing football on a sprained ankle is not the brightest idea Ive had....
4. I cannot actually believe Im in university!!! its like a dream!
5. I wish I had photoshop up here, Im lost without my photoshop....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually Im thinking about alot of things at the moment....
1. I really should finish of my Torques assignment, my lecturer will NOT be happy if I dont.
2. This is such a cool forum, I will be sticking around for a while
3. Playing football on a sprained ankle is not the brightest idea Ive had....
4. I cannot actually believe Im in university!!! its like a dream!
5. I wish I had photoshop up here, Im lost without my photoshop....