The "What are you thinking about right now?" thread.

1-John Smith has a good question.
2-Oh man that paper is due today!
3-I wonder what Kat is doing.
4-Man am I tired!!!
 
- Must... play... final... fantasy... X... I... Must... make... it... through... school...
- Im hungry, i wonder whats for lunch today?
- Thank god for Computer Programming and Web Design... I get to do whatever i want cus our teacher is awesome.
- OMG... I have History next, then Science after it... What a crappy day.
 
If i had a penny for everytime i dropped my phone, Id be rich. Seriously...
 
1- Everybody thinks I made a good question. What's up with that?
2- People don't usually say that I'm right, so I better keep my mouth shut :D
 
Staircase said:
- People on FF XI need to be killed, they are all absolutely horrible to new players. I can't wait till I'm a high level one day... then i can help newcomers, unlike everybody else, who makes newbies feel unwelcome.
1: that is not always true when i first started i was given 20,000 gil
2: im hungry, i kinda want a hamburger... oh wait i know i want a taco but i don't like crunchy taco just the soft one, what about nachos, yeah that sounds good
 
-why would they think im copying and pasting if all each post is different?
-im confused
-wonder what Cloud 101 is doing ^^
-im hungry
-i don't feel like typing everything im thinking about right now -_-"
-still confused :S
-FFX
-food
-im hungry
-Griever
-do i really think that much?
-wish Griever would come back
-i am a professional at FFX :D
-im off to play FFX XD
 
- Kingdom Hearts II was great
- No more Kingdom Hearts II to me :(
- I can't access Knight OnLine
- Which game will be my next target?
- Hey Kat, how are you?
 
i am thinking about owning yoko
plus i am really really hyper
like really really really really really really really really really really really really hyper
 
ok now i am not hyper anymore after a couple of hours and som ff11 i am ok now
and come on spec isn't crazy hes cool
 
-Thinking about tommorrow.
-How am I going to make it in the real world.
-Only 45 min. until school lets out.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top