The "What are you thinking about right now?" thread.

My one thought is how im going to start my torque portfolio which is supposed to be due in next week and is supposed to be more than 10 pages at least..... O.o
 
- Final fantasy overload... I have FF12, just got FF4, and just got FF11. I cant decide which to play when.

- Gotta get the spyware and viruses out of my comp / clean cookies + cache / defragment / run disk cleanup, all before 9:00.

- I hate school, i don't wanna go tomorrow, its so boring.
 
Hum... I'm jealous. You people are playing FF12, and I have to wait some months.

Kingdom Hearts II is a great game... I won't play much hours in the same day, or else it won't last for more than a couple of weeks :P

I want to return to FFXI ='(

And... hum... what about writing some poetry? I write for some time...
 
-wish i was famous
-school
-missing member
-cold
-burrrr
-homework
-future
-so much to think about
-so little time
-party
-dreams
-friends
-career
-my pets
-change sig
-change avatar
-hyyyper @_@
.....i think alot don't i?
 
1- Kat thinks alot;
2- How can Kat think about so many things at the same time? :O
3- Why am I thinking about Kat? "Maybe a sigh of love?" :D
 
-food
-math
-vn+se5643lk=n356kx4350d99s9s=342143-Lxslkfg+w419842+542=?
-science
-getting sleepy
-still cold
-being on a hot sunny beach
-Griever
-artwork
-why is Smith thinking about me?
-yay no school
-im thirsty
-sugar high @_@
-where the heck is Hydra
-ha im going to overlap him in posts
-^w^
-wish life was easier
-wish yuna was real
-homework -_-"
-i could do this 4ever
-im gonna stop now though....
 
-yay hydra!
-whoa sugar high
-YAY NEW SIGGY
-i feel like a squirrel with all this tweekin out 0.0
-too much candy
-HYDRA YAY
-no school...wends,thurs,fri,sat,sun....woop woop!
 
- Is woop woop a person? o_0
- Why am I watching Racheal Ray?!
- Dang, I'm hungry now.
 
-woop woop...even Griever knows what that means XD
-Hydra's hungry XD
-why is he watching Rachel Ray
-why am i thinking about Hydra?
-why did i drink that big cup of sugar
-i'll never go to bed now
 
- Kat has the stomach to swallow a cup of sugar?
- We need a doctor. o_0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top