The "What are you thinking about right now?" thread.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And once again: LOL
I really start to think that I got some kind of power to get the mods back XD
At least back... what did you say about a gift for me??
I got something' for you too... XD but it may hurt :O ;)

Glad to see you back!! :):):)

John Smith said:
I wonder if Luis can speak German enough to survive or if he mixes it with English and Spanish XD

You don't wanna know... these nites are crazy XD Spanish, German, English, French, Catalan... alle zusammen! XD En serio, esto es un caos. XD
 
Last edited:
Both. You know... I am the Supreme Master XD lol
Catalan is my mother tongue, and I've learnt both Spanish and Catalan at school.
Prolly Portuguese...in the future... XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top