This game

yep....it was jus a waste of time putting that fight in

sorry wait, my mistake, yu-yevon was a waste of time
 
As were the Shin-ra troops at the end of CC, you can't die in that fight either. And if you take away the Auto-Phoenix, Yu Yevon is hard if you aren't prepared for it. If you have Zombie Attack, he's pathetic.
 
Thought it was well worth one playthrough, but didn't feel like doing a replay for some reason..maybe one day. I would reccomend it as it really is worth one playthrough imo.
 
It is a good idea. I really wish more Square games had a new game +
 
I heard they might add a new game plus to FF13 as DLC, seriously hope that isn't people having a tease. They definayl should have done that for X since I never wanna have to dodge lightning for that weapon ever again :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top