Three things you thinking about now.

-Reason better quit calling me emo or i will hunt him down and murder him.

-no,i do not wanna go to HS

-we all wanna stay young people forever don't we?
XD
 
Then why you want to be 18?
I hate this Jaejoong banner & avatar...I feel like a fan
I should make a new M.C The Max banner
 
1. I hope my banner will get made
2. I want my header get made
3. I need a custom skin for my web-site
 
1. M.C The Max rocks
2. i hope this war don't turnas horrible asd taht DBSK vs. SS501 war.
3. Wow, this girl just notice on Solid that most girls around 17 and older hate DBSK
 
1. I can't wait to start work on my M.C The Max "Returns" avatar
2. Its so hott
3.Maybe if I have enough room I can add Edea too
 
1. My new hair color blend rocks
2. Maybe I should take a few pics of my new hair color
3. I hope my banner get made
 
Jaeho
JaeHo
OMFG!!! Jaejoong & Yunho feeling on each other(Not first time seeing this, but now I own this video :D :D :D)
 
Last edited:
1. Oh Man, I'm a FRIGGING DBSK FAN!!!
2. Why! Why!! Why!!! How?!!!
3. Yay, Super Juniors
 
-After that OMFG OMFG "About Asians" thread, I am asianed out.

-So, yeah.

-Me and Kat are asianed out. XD;
 
1. Hahaha I love that thread
2. Everything was so true
3. Well, except for the part that Yunho & Mickey can't rap
 
Hydra said:
-After that OMFG OMFG "About Asians" thread, I am asianed out.

-So, yeah.

-Me and Kat are asianed out. XD;
-XD

-i are not alone o_o"

-asianaphobia...
*sits in a corner rocking back and forth,murmering to herself*
 
1. So tired
2. So love M.C The Max
3. Eww, Yunho just touch...;vom
 
-Too many asians.

-This has got to stop sometime or another. XD;

-I wonder when it will die out?
 
1. Isn't Hydra Asian?
2. I love M.C The Max
3. Yay, in a few days I get to see them again
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top