Three things you thinking about now.

-Till you're free? XD;

-Z0MG POKEYMAN YELLOW EMULATOR PLAAAY. ^____^

-My Pikachu, Fearow, Clefable, Blastoise, Ivysaur, and Charmeleon are 1337. =D
 
1. Whoa Hydra really love Pokemon
2. M.C The Max is so hott
3. I want that "Curtain Call" album
 
im ready to go on vacation
i still gotta pack some stuff
i love my dsl
 
1- exams tomorrow
2- first youtube video :D
3- Thermodynamics tomorrow! *cries out loud*
 
1. I'm getting sick of this Jaejoong Signature & avatar
2. I want Edea & M.C The Max back
3. Yay, more M.C The Max fans rising in the world
 
1. Slider has a Youtube video!!!
2. I wanna see
3. This story taking forever to download
 
-Kb's signature is adorable! XD

-im full @_@

-man...HS next year...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
1. HS fun, I was kinda scared at first too.
2. Whoa, Park Jung Ah is so pretty
3. She will always be my idol
wehz3yl4.jpg
 
- Everyone so sad
- Ewww, I'm be careful tonite...stright up closing windows annd doors!!!
- Wow, looking at this making me want to change my signature.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top