Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 23, 2007 #361 -4 more years -_-" -4 more years -_-" -4 more years -_-"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 23, 2007 #362 -Till you're free? XD; -Z0MG POKEYMAN YELLOW EMULATOR PLAAAY. ^____^ -My Pikachu, Fearow, Clefable, Blastoise, Ivysaur, and Charmeleon are 1337. =D
-Till you're free? XD; -Z0MG POKEYMAN YELLOW EMULATOR PLAAAY. ^____^ -My Pikachu, Fearow, Clefable, Blastoise, Ivysaur, and Charmeleon are 1337. =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 23, 2007 #363 1. Whoa Hydra really love Pokemon 2. M.C The Max is so hott 3. I want that "Curtain Call" album
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 24, 2007 #364 1.) I hate block schedules! 2.) So many people are gone today 3.) School is almost over for the year!
1.) I hate block schedules! 2.) So many people are gone today 3.) School is almost over for the year!
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 25, 2007 #365 - I want my YOUTH back -_- - I think I'll take Kat's and give her my 1337n355... - Ha! Like she wants MY life!!! XD!!!
- I want my YOUTH back -_- - I think I'll take Kat's and give her my 1337n355... - Ha! Like she wants MY life!!! XD!!!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 25, 2007 #366 im ready to go on vacation i still gotta pack some stuff i love my dsl
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 25, 2007 #367 - = o I want DSL - Stupid Wi-Fi connection - it's 1337 to have wi-fi -_- but not MY wi-fi. = P - Wonder where Blackstar's going on Vaca...?
- = o I want DSL - Stupid Wi-Fi connection - it's 1337 to have wi-fi -_- but not MY wi-fi. = P - Wonder where Blackstar's going on Vaca...?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 25, 2007 #368 -Reason i never said i wanted you f***** life -_-" i said i wanna be 18 so i can leave this hell. -i mad. -glad i have a party to go to tomorrow o_o"
-Reason i never said i wanted you f***** life -_-" i said i wanna be 18 so i can leave this hell. -i mad. -glad i have a party to go to tomorrow o_o"
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 25, 2007 #369 1.) It is so dang hot! 2.) My head kinda hurts 3.) I wonder how my dads class is going?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 26, 2007 #370 1- exams tomorrow 2- first youtube video 3- Thermodynamics tomorrow! *cries out loud*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 26, 2007 #371 1. I'm getting sick of this Jaejoong Signature & avatar 2. I want Edea & M.C The Max back 3. Yay, more M.C The Max fans rising in the world
1. I'm getting sick of this Jaejoong Signature & avatar 2. I want Edea & M.C The Max back 3. Yay, more M.C The Max fans rising in the world
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 26, 2007 #372 Thing 1 me katana thing 2 cute demons thing 3 VENON
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 26, 2007 #373 1. Slider has a Youtube video!!! 2. I wanna see 3. This story taking forever to download
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #374 -Kb's signature is adorable! XD -im full @_@ -man...HS next year...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-Kb's signature is adorable! XD -im full @_@ -man...HS next year...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 26, 2007 #375 1. HS fun, I was kinda scared at first too. 2. Whoa, Park Jung Ah is so pretty 3. She will always be my idol
1. HS fun, I was kinda scared at first too. 2. Whoa, Park Jung Ah is so pretty 3. She will always be my idol
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 26, 2007 #376 - I somehow doubt Kat is scared of H.S. - I knew she didn't want my life...that's why I said so. - ....told you she was EMO.
- I somehow doubt Kat is scared of H.S. - I knew she didn't want my life...that's why I said so. - ....told you she was EMO.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor May 26, 2007 #377 -Depressed -Devastated -Death crossing my mind
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 26, 2007 #378 Hadoken Sigh Blarg
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 26, 2007 #379 - Everyone so sad - Ewww, I'm be careful tonite...stright up closing windows annd doors!!! - Wow, looking at this making me want to change my signature.
- Everyone so sad - Ewww, I'm be careful tonite...stright up closing windows annd doors!!! - Wow, looking at this making me want to change my signature.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 26, 2007 #380 - -_-' almost 3am (CST)..... - ...getting sleepy - ...@_@ <----hypnotized.