Three things you thinking about now.

my lil girl can sing
i better add a blanket 2 go with D.R's pillow lol
what can i do in da morning
 
1. Wow this pic is so hott!!!
2. Why come M.C The Max trying to be hott this year?
3. Well whatever, this sure is a great year for their fans :D
 
awe man im about to hit 666 posts lol
how drunk is D.R 2night?
the kids are having fun 2day
 
1. Wow, this new pic of Isu and the rest is taking 4ever to load

2. Haha, this video is hott....maybe I shoiuld ditch this video gto go and see M.C The Max - Tear

3Nevermind I'm not in a mood to hear Isiu screen and cry and sing about some chic hurting him
 
my man is crazy
i want to play a video game
ff3 for the DS
 
1. Jaejoong hair is back black
2. Awww, I kinda missed the blond
3. Ewww, I sound like a fan
 
1. I hate to admit it but I'm glad I'm DBSK fan ;vom
2. And I love making jokes off them
3. Well not Mickey..i can't never say anything against him or Max ;vom
 
1. This video is so sad
2. Awwww, Isu, J, & Min-hyuk
3. This is so sad
 
1. I'm ditch that lame forum I joined yesterday
2. How the ;cen did I get mixed up in some RP forum
3. I thought I was joining some fan forum
 
- Heh heh, Wilco is one of the best damn bands ever

-I need sleep

-I would rather listen to music all night~
 
1. Whoa, Min-Hyuk can sing really good
2. He should start singing again
3. That would be so cool.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top