Three things you thinking about now.

-Did Kat ever finish that quiz?

-And get out of shock? XD

-Wow, I'm hungry. O_O
 
1. Aww, I'm getting sick of Isu hair short and red

2. I missed his long hair

3. Whoa this "Isu & Jaejoong dressed similar" thread turning into "Who look better, Isu or Jaejoong?" wow this thread is getting so out of hand
 
Last edited:
1. Oh man, I need to add this news to that website
2. Aww, I have two weeks
3. Whoa, this guy o tv is hott
 
1.Fany seem so different
2. I can't picture him singing with Brian anymore
3. Fany chnged so much
 
1. Oh man, M.C The Max offical website skin changed
2. I wanted to get a forum skin similar to that....guess I try to find something simlar
3. Whoa, another new M.C The Max pic taking June 22
 
Last edited:
1. Yay, Kat is happy
2. Hope she like the new forum icons
3. Hahaha, DBSK fan art
 
1. Really what???
2. Whoa, it so many people saying they have no idea who Isu is
3. Oh well, like I care
 
1. Its cool
2. Wow, I really need more group studio pics of M.C The Max
3. I got lots of pics, they just caps & stuff. Not professional, noting I can make a banner out of
 
1. I have stage fright
2. Haha, I love M.C The Max
3. I wish they weren't into so much trouble with they old company though
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top