Three things you thinking about now.

1. Hydra I saw someone with your siggy
2. It was on another forum though.
3. Oh my this new software isn't doing anything to get rit of these spambots.
4. Seem to be making my computer worse. :(
 
1. Hey what I do? I'm not with those Anti fan girls!!! Well, lol not that partially group ;rof
2. Still that was pretty funny.....even though it was pretty sick.
3. Yay, I have a plan to get rit of these spybots & virus for good.
4. Going to take a few days and I'm loose a lot of stuff too :(
5. But, whatever I can try to get back whatever lost
 
-I did the most STUPID thing yet

-I tried to get high...off of F***ING asprin

-Which obviously doesn't work, because asprin doesn't count as a real pill. There are always others, I guess..
 
1. Nail polish smells nice :p
2. Wow this fan girl crap in Kpop is getting chaotic
3. Haha MC The Max bashed some boy band ;rof
 
-Tyra Banks is a little crazy.
-But she's okay.
-Liek omg, that trip was awesome. x3
 
-I'm home now, so I'm bored too. <.<
-I met someone newww.
-She was so awesome. X3
 
I passed my spanish mid term !!!!!
Im ready for the Seether concert...
The Korn concert was freicken sweet!!!!!
 
1. Yay, I made it online at last
2. That game took all my time.
3. Gonna beat it today...so see you guys like in 5 or 8 hours hopefully
 
1. PSP rocks
2. Wow Lee Jung look hott there.........haha got the boyband gear on
3. Haha and still look like Spec
 
1. Oh man, that gae is soooo freaking raw.
2. Its sooo hard to stop playing
3. But, all this fighting is way too much....I WANNA SEEE KROITZ AGAIN!!!!!!!(XD)
 
1. Ohh I really need to post new threads on K_Moonchild.
2. Good thing I got back up pics. :D
3. Just wish the forum was active.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top