Three things you thinking about now.

-daydream when i get everything done?
-i can't.
-i daydream through the instructions the teacher gives out. Then when i wake up,
i don't know what im doing.
xD
 
-You need to have it all in control!
-Not like, daze in and daze out without knowing it first.
-That leads to phail. XD
 
-Try not to daydream until you literally have nothing left to do. o.o;
-Makes you daydream less.
-So it's more fufilling when you do. XD
 
-Am avoiding someone on MSN. D:
-Don't have the heart to block her.
-But she's FREAKING annoying. <.<
 
-Phew, she's not on.
-So I can get on.
-While I'm doing this evil, evil quiz.
 
-I'd do something to make you look away.
-Like, y'know. Close the window.
-But I'm lazy. XD
 
-People I've never talked to before are messaging me.
-Someone help me. :[
-OH NOES. D:
 
-*throws KB some medicine*
-Whoo.
-KB better get better, so we can host a FFNet party. D:
 
-*throws an Elixer at Kat's head*
-Ohshi- O_O
-This party on the SFO forum is freaking AWESOME. XD;
 
-I's sorreh.
-You poor thang. D:
-I'd say trade yer headache, but I have one coming on, and I REALLY don't want it. x3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top