Three things you thinking about now.

kb gots no coin sorry.....

OMG!

Mitsua and Isu HAVE to be in the same famly....you at them there both so hot
 
1. Guess I can try to trick my mom into buying it
2. Wonder what Isuie going do for his first solo
3. Wonder if his solo song and his song with M.C The Max would be tied for the 1# spot
 
1. Can't find any jackets
2. Need one bad
3. Waaaaaa
 
Kb needs no jackets

it's like -17 outside and i have the window open

kb's cold restients is at Ice/cold +100
 
1. I need one cause thats my style.....always wearing cute hoddies
2. Mostly cause I don't like my boobs stick out
3. Waaaa can't find any....guess I should go to that store I hate then.
 
1. I need one cause thats my style.....always wearing cute hoddies
2. Mostly cause I don't like my boobs stick out
3. Waaaa can't find any....guess I should go to that store I hate then.

O_O

Wha?

you need post a pic............of you in a cute hoddie...that the tickit
 
I might
Yay Digimon DVD collection
Too bad I can't buy it :(
 
Lol, the Digimon DVD collection costs nearly $500.00
Well on YesAsia
Waaaaa I want it......cause I love my Digimon
 
KB loves digimon too

how manny dvd's is it?

Oh and Katana+hand=BLOOD....LOTS AND LOTS OF BLOOD.....OW
 
I think a whole series
Maybe I should try again and make a Mathias avatar
If not......then a sexy gif of him
 
I like my new ava/siggy

I cant wait for my cds to get in thursday!!!

NIKKI GETS TO COME OVER TOMORROW YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
1. I love fox boy.......Isu
2. Hehe I love vampire Isu
3. I love real Isu
 
I love mitsua.....

I love being an overlord....

Hmmmm...need to make doctor make overlord Mitsua
 
1. Haha I still love vampire Isu
2. I still likes Fox Isu
3. Wishes he had a real tail? I soooo wanna pet his fur.
 
Much of snow here
Need to go to store tomorrow even thought I don't wanna
Hopes I can find SeeD uniform for my Sims
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top