Three things you thinking about now.

1. Haha I love my sims
2. Muhaha Isu is a fox now
3. Need SeeD uniform for game....got to have it:(
 
Fox boy Isuie sim don't want mitsua
haha him being a fox only temporary
Awww so adorable
 
Haha Kb though Isu was a girl
Loves my sims
Will be posting pics soon
 
1. Isu picked a fight with Prince today......lol sims that is

2. I wonder why though? I understand yesterday's fight....but today they just met and barly even talk or said anything mean to one another.

3. Guess Isu got tired of that fake ass Prince sim acting all arrogant and stucked up.........(Lol I don't have a prince sims....just a Hispanic sim who happens to look like Prince after I gave him a new outfit and haircut.)
 
1. Ouch I'm so sore
2. Lol, my aunt posted a pic of Mc The max in the family album by mistake
3. Hahahaha......that was hott though....seeing him after all those family pics
 
-I wish I had some wine

-I wish I could fall asleep

-I wish I would wake up to Jim Morrison, lying right next to me
 
-Dammit, don't let that thing consume your own thoughts. >>

-Aw. ;_;

-Strangely, I haven't been really hungry at all today...I've barely had anything.
 
O-o

found a WEDSITE THATS JUST FOR MITSUA O-o


"save as" "save as" "save as" "save as" "save as" "save as" "save as" "save as"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top