Three things you thinking about now.

1. Ohhh never heard of him XD..what band..I might know
2.Or Anrui do...she know all Krockers.
3. I wonder why I feel so tired lately
 
* comes out from under kat's bed and huges kat then walks away*

needs some sleep.

wants to sleep.

...its 1:00 !!!
 
1. Crap I'm getting sick of that guy
2. Lol I know way too many dudes.
3. Yay I get to watch my fav drama tomorrow...can't wait
 
1. Are my boys really coming back this year? Or its just all Isu this year? :(
2. I hope so
3. I love my drama show.
 
1. Ugh how I get sick again today? :(
2. I'm night owl, yay...soo Anrui says
3. I'm so sick...I feel like I'm dying today
 
1. i feel little better now, but i'm still hurting
2. i can't believe it, my husband coming to US..this a dream come true I never though he would...like be like forever be for he come
3. Yay, all my buddies online today. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top