Three things you thinking about now.

-Pop. xD

-My back hurt rly bad the past few days.

-But now the hurt is magically gone. O_O;
 
-After Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal. <3

-Yay for emulators.

-Great time wasters.
 
1. When I first came here I was gothic...big chance, huh?
2. Wow I can't believe this chic on PCF
3. We look like long lost twins and she obsessed with Kpop too...wow
 
1. My new forum header kinda makes me sick....too much blue
2. Oh man, I could so go for a sub right about now :(
3. Still sick...I hate being like this...i feel so weak...its not like me
 
1. I Knew I should have save a copy of this sig
2. Now I'm stucked with that ugly text effect and border...
3. Took all day to make and I can't enjoy for the flaws crap :(
 
-Aw, I think it looks really good, Empress. :]


-I used to watch Digimon all the time. o_o


-*starts singing* I don't like the drugs, but the drugs like meeeeeee.. <3
 
1. LOL dude is so vampire....blood turns him on XD
2. Wow I haven't posted a pic thread in 8 days, thats so not like me
3. I need to take new pics of myself soon for FFnet, but I don't have camera anymore
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top