Three things you thinking about now.

- i wanna play an online thingee
- it better be rpg too
- i need to lay off lots o'thingz U.U
 
1. Not many places for me online anymore.
2. I miss daum..but i won't cry
3. Wonder how this sig will turn out.
 
1. Ugh downloads
2. I hope my mom don't fill up what's left of my drive T.T
3. Awww so cute that pic. I just wanna hug him and his plushie.
 
1. doesnt like playing americans online...they get all the bandwidth
2. is very bored atm
3. waiting for the new chapter to start
 
1. I should dl more vids
2. Too tired though
3. Should be sleeping
 
^changes as ur posts go up. back wen u were able to get gil by posting, u could change it to something permanant (notice mines been the same since u joined?)

1. wants the RPG back :(
2. never actualy got to fight :(
3. does actualy miss that whole aspect of this site
 
1. SuHam? What a weird name...maybe change my pet's name someday.
2. I love pet society :D
3. Wish these pets were easier to clean though.
 
1. I used to hate it, but now i found out how to get cash quick. (or their changed the settings)
2. Anyway now i make a good 7 grand a day...to buy on whatever...never buy any clothes though..that's a waste.
3. I love design games...i'm a sims junky. :3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top