Three things you thinking about now.

1. i love pet society :3
2. Takes too much time to visit all my friends though -_-
3. Hamsu so cuteeeee
 
1. Got a new job
2. Getting paid great money 4digging
3. Gona kill my new boss soon
 
1. I hate cleaning too T.T
2. I don't get housewives xD
3. Should be sleeping
 
1. nooo! I have 2 work on Australia day. 2. I'm gona miss the criket.
3. if vinny piches my lamb sandwitch again tomorrow im gona castrate him
 
Last edited:
1. Don't wana drive too vinnys place
2. Wonder if pat will give me and vinny wednesday off
3. Mmm wendy will be cookin tea a vinnys should go scab a meal
 
1. So cold
2. Closing PS T.T
3. None of my images loading right...besides too tired.
 
1. Still has 2 hr 15 min till aussie day :(
2. damn rissole bein in the eastern states
3. Gunna post in chapter 2 now
 
1. Gah worst hangover ever!!!!!
2. God I love australia day
3. Sweet I got til friday off
 
1. Kfc and wild turkey do not mix well in the gut sack
2. I think my gf and best mate are closer then me and her
3. I think im closer to his gf than mine....great cook
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top