Three things you thinking about now.

1. Ugh sooo many pages
2. Hehe I hope these updates pay off
3. Well my website already #1 for M.C The max
 
1. need to put D.R to sleep
2. leeloo must b tired too
3. i hope carlos is ready 4 class tomorrow.
 
1. Done with the basic updates
2. Now I can go to sleep
3. Lol, Isu
 
-I love this song.

-So much.

-I'll be addicted to this song for a long time.. XD;
 
1. fixing werewolf sigs is interesting
2.sending marius away so i can do my dirt
3. she mustn't kno my lil white lie
 
1. what da hell is D.R trippin about?
2. what to make 4 lunch?
3. i may need more coffee
 
-Still listening to the same song. XD

-I doubt I'll play cards tonight.

-Don't really feel up to it.
 
1. distract marius
2. stayin focused
3. i shoud pick up somethin nice 4 her at the store.
 
1. Going to look up more videos of Isu
2. Just cause I'm bored
3. Wow a new video just posted 18 hours ago
 
1. learning more about sig creation
2.lovin da sigs i made 4 marius
3. hope my baby feels better soon.
 
1. nice new sigs
2. sleep
3. morning
 
1. Cute matching sigs you two representing
2. Wow sooo sleepy
3. Ugh I hate when he comes over
 
1. i hope nothins srsly wrong with marius
2. she's sleepy too, way too much
3. she's too dang cranky sheesh!! let her go back to sleep.
 
1. tellin D.R whats rly goin on with me.
2. hesitating??
3. convinced to tell him b4 bed.
 
1. lulluby's
2. boredom
3. dizzy n very tired.
 
-She said she wasn't to be my friend.

-And yet she's talking to me, and reassuring me we're still friends.

-Make up your mind plz? XD
 
1. all these phone calls are driving me nuts i just want some peace and quiet!!
2. september is just a couple of more days away from us.
3. wtf do i tell D.R?
 
1.marius finally told me whats up.
2. i feel better now...i think?
3. what to do next.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top