Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2007 #1,021 -peace and harmony? i don't think so. -destruction and disaster? Of Course! -yep.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 26, 2007 #1,022 -Destruction is bad. ;-; -Distaster is fun though. -I like toast the most. LOL. =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2007 #1,023 -ya disaster IS fun. -my room is one. -LOL they rhymed. SHUNNN XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 26, 2007 #1,024 -I bet it wasn't meant to rhyme either. -Wow. -That's good. :O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 27, 2007 #1,025 1. Lol, Hydra sounds drunk ;rof 2. Wow my new HeeJun banner looks great 3. I'm getting better.
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Sep 6, 2007 #1,026 1. dairy queen 2. hotdogs 3. icecream
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 6, 2007 #1,027 1- I have to read the book, but I can't concentrate; >.< 2- Almost time for DragonBall Z!; =D 3- Still 11 days!
1- I have to read the book, but I can't concentrate; >.< 2- Almost time for DragonBall Z!; =D 3- Still 11 days!
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Sep 6, 2007 #1,028 1.soap opres 2. story's 2.johnny depp
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 6, 2007 #1,029 1- marius can only count to 2; 2- DBZ is over; 3- Still too much noise to be able to read. >.<
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Sep 6, 2007 #1,030 lmfao at J.S' s last post. omg 1.music 2. i want to scream its too damn quiet 3. everyone left me home alone today
lmfao at J.S' s last post. omg 1.music 2. i want to scream its too damn quiet 3. everyone left me home alone today
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Sep 6, 2007 #1,031 1. i love workin on cars (when their not trying to kill me) 2. i can't believe narius missed us that much 3. i feel like kidnapping some very special.
1. i love workin on cars (when their not trying to kill me) 2. i can't believe narius missed us that much 3. i feel like kidnapping some very special.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 7, 2007 #1,032 1- In 10 days!!! =D; 2- Maybe a few more minutes until I can have enough quietude?; 3- I wanna play TR3!
1- In 10 days!!! =D; 2- Maybe a few more minutes until I can have enough quietude?; 3- I wanna play TR3!
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Sep 7, 2007 #1,033 1. lol he mispelled my name 2.poor guy won't wake up 3. i should surprise him
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 7, 2007 #1,034 1- He also made another typo in his 1st thought; 2- Too noisy!!!!!!!! >.<; 3- Don't throw water at him!
1- He also made another typo in his 1st thought; 2- Too noisy!!!!!!!! >.<; 3- Don't throw water at him!
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Sep 7, 2007 #1,035 1. im sleepy 2. finally he's awake 3. im confused
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Sep 11, 2007 #1,036 1. Still got a cold 2. Hungry 3. Dragon Fable Ninja-ism
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 11, 2007 #1,037 -Omg. -It's Drake. -We all missed you. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2007 #1,038 -Draaaaake's allergic to me. ^-^ -wow..im hungry for Fruit Loops. .. -im ALWAYS hungry. 0_o
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Sep 12, 2007 #1,039 -School -Family =/ -Relationship
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 13, 2007 #1,040 -Unmended friendship. -Need a relationship. -SUNFLOWER SEEDS. -^_^-