Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 16, 2007 #1,341 - you don't have to go. XDD - Im bored. - Im tired.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 16, 2007 #1,342 -I didn't go. XD -Kenan and Kel is on. -OMG. <3
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 16, 2007 #1,343 -joking back there....... -didn't kel die 2 years back? -my moon goddess needs a name.......help?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 16, 2007 #1,344 - some people are reallly starting to annoy me. - Im gonna be forced to hurt them. -well...not forced, really. XD
- some people are reallly starting to annoy me. - Im gonna be forced to hurt them. -well...not forced, really. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 16, 2007 #1,345 -KEEL THEM. -I woke up late today. ;_; -Time to go to Blockbuster. =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2007 #1,346 - im hungry. - i need to draw. - Will Smith is the shit. <3
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 17, 2007 #1,347 -j00 go see I Am Legend? -It was okay. -Far different than the book though.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2007 #1,348 - no, I haven't seen it yet. I was listening to 'Gettin Jiggy Wit It'. -iLove that song. XD -and and 'Big Willie Style' too. <3
- no, I haven't seen it yet. I was listening to 'Gettin Jiggy Wit It'. -iLove that song. XD -and and 'Big Willie Style' too. <3
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 17, 2007 #1,349 -yes -i'm thinking that
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2007 #1,350 - mm'kay. - nerves. ugh. - I don't wanna go to school tomorrow..
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 17, 2007 #1,351 -Who does? XD -Tommorow's gonna be fun. -If everything goes well.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 17, 2007 #1,352 - who does what? I have nerves cause I don't want to go to school tomorrow. x_x -the music is making me sleepy-er. - I crashed. I had like 2 giant cups of cappuccino and i had a sugar high. now i have crash landed. XD
- who does what? I have nerves cause I don't want to go to school tomorrow. x_x -the music is making me sleepy-er. - I crashed. I had like 2 giant cups of cappuccino and i had a sugar high. now i have crash landed. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 18, 2007 #1,353 -Oh noes. XD -Acid reflux. ;_; -New gameshow. ^^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 18, 2007 #1,354 - can't wait until i go to sleep. - i like dreaming, its fun. - Yo quiero Taco Bell...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 18, 2007 #1,355 -*cough* -Been coughing all day. -I think I'm getting sick. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 18, 2007 #1,356 - tired. - spanish exam tomrrow. x_x - shit.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 18, 2007 #1,357 - I'm so tired..... -I can't keep this up anymore... -*looks at my katana sadly*
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 18, 2007 #1,358 only 1 hour left of school! I get to sleep late now OOOH christmas presents
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 18, 2007 #1,359 -Christmas is gonna be awesome. -Hoping to get a camera. -And new clothes. :3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 18, 2007 #1,360 - lololol, i LOVE my gym class. - i can't wait for gym tomorrow. - <33