Three things you thinking about now.

-Get to play with those weirdo nerds? XD

-Frick, I got sick.

-And I was on a clean streak too. ;_;
 
thnekoicon.gif
theres one

gallery_32243_4_19282.jpg
if i was a mod my avart would be that one

oki04.jpg
or him


just make em' smaller
 
-Hmm.

-I just saved the first one, and am thinking of using it.

-I'll go look, and if I don't find anything, I'll just use that one.
 
-Sleeeep Kat. xD

-Don't let the scratching noise outside your window get you.

-Haha. XDD
 
-Bubble boy?

-I can't believe I'm considering cards.

-Considering how I feel. xD
 
-I tried to scream while singing a song.

-And NOTHING came out.

-It was awkward. ;_;
 
-Both kinds.

-No sound came out at all.

-I really think I'm losing my voice. Am skurred. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top