Three things you thinking about now.

1. Yay, no school !
2. Yay, I'm getting closer to seeing my boys again
3. OMG!!! I get to watch Shinhwa perform tomorrow. :D
 
- Cool! I'm goin to visit Alexandria for a couple of days :D
- Goin there to visit a grandma in a hospital
- prayin the operation will go right
 
1. Oh man, not another cold.
2. Why am I always getting sick
3. I hope M.C The Max comeback before the end of April
 
- Whoa! Kat's THE ultimate poster.....ess?
- Whew! operation went fine
- haven't slept in 2 days
 
1. How long is the guy going to talk on TV
2. Oh man, I missed Shinhwa performance yesterday
3. I love kpop music
 
1. I love my Fable game
2. I love Music
3. Final Fantasy Music rocks!!!
 
- Man, life's weird
- Why is Kitty lookin @ me like that?
- When will ppl stop trickin me wit april fools ALREADY? :(
 
- Hehehe, Kat will never get to me :p
- cool, a day-off!
- I'm glad April 1s is over already
 
- man, this is gonna be a heck of a summer!
- This music is cool (Dragon Force)
- Time to play some guitar stuff
 
1. Whoa! Isu has the same hair style n the icon pic as in the vivdeo I added, lol
2. I should start playing my video games
3. I need to buy more CDs
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top