S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 30, 2007 #21 - Man I'm beat - Nothing - I'm sleepy
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 30, 2007 #22 -im sad ;_; -wheres Hydra?!!!! -why is time so mean????!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 30, 2007 #23 -There, there, Kat - W00t, Friday! -D4mn, school monday...
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 31, 2007 #24 1. Yay, no school ! 2. Yay, I'm getting closer to seeing my boys again 3. OMG!!! I get to watch Shinhwa perform tomorrow.
1. Yay, no school ! 2. Yay, I'm getting closer to seeing my boys again 3. OMG!!! I get to watch Shinhwa perform tomorrow.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 31, 2007 #25 Fawkes_Lament said: -There, there, Kat - W00t, Friday! -D4mn, school monday... Click to expand... ^_^; im okay -im still sad =( -i wanna go to Florida!!! lmao -YESSSS SPRING FRICKEN BREAK WHOOOO!!
Fawkes_Lament said: -There, there, Kat - W00t, Friday! -D4mn, school monday... Click to expand... ^_^; im okay -im still sad =( -i wanna go to Florida!!! lmao -YESSSS SPRING FRICKEN BREAK WHOOOO!!
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 31, 2007 #26 - Cool! I'm goin to visit Alexandria for a couple of days - Goin there to visit a grandma in a hospital - prayin the operation will go right
- Cool! I'm goin to visit Alexandria for a couple of days - Goin there to visit a grandma in a hospital - prayin the operation will go right
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 31, 2007 #27 -what happen to Slider's nana?!! =O -hope she's ok -i wuvses my kittah
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 31, 2007 #28 - My kitty's BETTER - Nother week til spring break, d4mn... - Almost to page 800 in Megatokyo XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 31, 2007 #29 -sucks to be Fawkes -what a movie!! -im cold ='(
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 1, 2007 #30 1. Oh man, not another cold. 2. Why am I always getting sick 3. I hope M.C The Max comeback before the end of April
1. Oh man, not another cold. 2. Why am I always getting sick 3. I hope M.C The Max comeback before the end of April
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 1, 2007 #31 - Whoa! Kat's THE ultimate poster.....ess? - Whew! operation went fine - haven't slept in 2 days
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 1, 2007 #32 1. How long is the guy going to talk on TV 2. Oh man, I missed Shinhwa performance yesterday 3. I love kpop music
1. How long is the guy going to talk on TV 2. Oh man, I missed Shinhwa performance yesterday 3. I love kpop music
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 1, 2007 #33 -Slider is so silly XD -Hydra needs to come back *growls* -i needa hug ='(
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 1, 2007 #34 1. I love my Fable game 2. I love Music 3. Final Fantasy Music rocks!!!
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 1, 2007 #35 - Man, life's weird - Why is Kitty lookin @ me like that? - When will ppl stop trickin me wit april fools ALREADY?
- Man, life's weird - Why is Kitty lookin @ me like that? - When will ppl stop trickin me wit april fools ALREADY?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 1, 2007 #36 -why is Slider paranoid of me? oh yea thats right... XDD -why is my cat so hyper @_@ -do i HAVE to grow up? i like being childish =(
-why is Slider paranoid of me? oh yea thats right... XDD -why is my cat so hyper @_@ -do i HAVE to grow up? i like being childish =(
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 2, 2007 #37 - Hehehe, Kat will never get to me - cool, a day-off! - I'm glad April 1s is over already
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 2, 2007 #38 -Slider musn't realize how sly i am =O -i wish it was 100 degrees outside T_T -i hate cold weather -_-"
-Slider musn't realize how sly i am =O -i wish it was 100 degrees outside T_T -i hate cold weather -_-"
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 2, 2007 #39 - man, this is gonna be a heck of a summer! - This music is cool (Dragon Force) - Time to play some guitar stuff
- man, this is gonna be a heck of a summer! - This music is cool (Dragon Force) - Time to play some guitar stuff
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 2, 2007 #40 1. Whoa! Isu has the same hair style n the icon pic as in the vivdeo I added, lol 2. I should start playing my video games 3. I need to buy more CDs
1. Whoa! Isu has the same hair style n the icon pic as in the vivdeo I added, lol 2. I should start playing my video games 3. I need to buy more CDs